Eurosteam iron is the best choice for intelligent people. These irons are designed with modern technology. Therefore, it never harms your fabric if you accidentally leave it on items.
However, you must clean Eurosteam once in a while. So, how to do the cleaning process?
To know more, read this article.
Cleaning Eurosteam Iron
- First, disconnect iron from power and allow it to cool down.
- Prepare a solution of vinegar and water in equal proportion.
- Take a cloth and dip it in this vinegar solution.
- Now, use this wet cloth to clean soleplate properly.
- Never run soleplate over abrasive or sharp surfaces.
- Don’t use sharp-edged objects for cleaning soleplate.
- Never choose cheap soleplate cleaning kits available in the market for cleaning soleplate.
Cleaning Boiler Tank
- First, ensure that the water tank is empty.
- Prepare a mixture with 1/2 part white vinegar and water.
- Now, fill the tank slightly below the Max Fill line with this solution.
- Place the safety cap back in its position.
- Turn off the steam dial and connect iron to the nearest electrical outlet.
- Wait a few minutes for your iron to heat up.
- When the power light goes off, disconnect iron from power.
- Leave iron for 10 minutes and shake it gently to allow vinegar to do the cleaning.
- Let iron cool for another 10 minutes. Now, press the steam button several times and steam continuously. Continue steaming until face intermittent steaming.
- Open the safety cap and empty the reservoir.
- Lastly, rinse the tank properly until you feel the smell of vinegar from it.
Perform this action regularly. If you use hard water, clean the tank more. Otherwise, you may face trouble in steaming and lengthening the regular ironing task. For more information, take a look at the instruction manual.
Remember, an empty tank can’t de-wrinkle your clothes properly. So to polish items without difficulty, take proper care of your iron. Moreover, you must know how to remove wrinkles, especially permanent wrinkles, from clothes.